Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon

Main Application

In-game name: NeonTheDev

What is your age?: 30

What is your gender? (male/female/other): Male

Discord Username (name#numbers): Neon#

Experience (Optional): Have worked as a developer/admin in many servers.

What is your timezone?: C(D)(S)T

Do you have a microphone? (yes/no): No

Can you record 480p 30fps minimum? (yes/no): Depends how much I have open on my pc, I can if i dont have much open (also obs likes to go down to 20 fps at times)

How active can you be on all server platforms?: 1-4h/day

Why should you be staff on Soraxus?: I should be staff on Soraxus because I have a lot of experience with staffing servers, develop a lot of stuff, and am good all around.

What will you bring to the team that others may not be able to?: I can bring trust, good administration, and development to the team.

What steps would you take if you found someone breaking the rules?: If I found someone breaking the rules I would first: find what rule they are breaking, second: i would punish them correctly for the broken rule.

What steps would you take if you found a staff member breaking the rules?: I would first try to get them to stop, then if they didnt I would go to a higher staff member and ask for help.

Other (optional):

Situations you may encounter staffing on Soraxus, answer to your best ability

If a player asked you where they can post a report, what would you reply with?: I would say in the discord or /report in game

If a player is hacking but you are only a Helper without ban permissions, what will you do?: I would first try to get the hacker to stop in some way and if they wouldnt I would ask someone with more permissions than me to ban them.

If a player is stuck or has found a bug, what will you do?: I will tell the development team or other staff to try to fix the bug and also tell the player to not abuse it.

If a player appears to be cheating, but is AFK and not hurting anyone, what do you do?: I first try to find enough evedince to know that, and then first kick the player for Cheating, Then if needed ban.

If a large number (15+) of accounts join at the same time, what is your first response?: Is the server getting botted?

If spambots (bot accounts spamming the chat) are advertising, what will you do?: I try to mute them all.

Gravitinos

Head Developer
Staff member
Developer
Some extra questions for you since you are applying for developer:

What experience do you have as a developer?

How many years of experience do you have with Java?

How much experience do you have with concurrent programming?

How familiar are you with Spigot/Bukkit and their API?

Are you familiar with using SQL? MongoDB?

What do you plan on developing for Soraxus? (You may develop generally)

Please answer these questions within the next 7 days

Last edited:

Neon

What experience do you have as a developer? I have a lot of experience configuring things for servers, working on linux, programming python, working with html, php, css, and doing some javascript.

How many years of experience do you have with Java?
0, I know a bit of java but not much. If I join the team, it will motivate and give me a reason to learn java

How much experience do you have with concurrent programming?
Relates to the answer of the question above.

How familiar are you with Spigot/Bukkit and their API?
None, Havent made any plugins yet.

Are you familiar with using SQL? MongoDB?
Yes, I work with SQL a good amount and not that good with mongodb but know how to use it.

What do you plan on developing for Soraxus? (You may develop generally)
Whatever is needed

Gravitinos

Head Developer
Staff member
Developer
Denied
We appreciate you taking the time to write an application, but unfortunately
your application does not meet our requirements for the Developer role.​

Status
Not open for further replies.